SwitchGrade - Gold Rush
- 3 ergonomic positions optimized for climbing, descending, and undulating terrain: -10 degree forward, 0 degree mid setting, 12 degree rear position.
- Haptic feedback provides positive engagement for fast no-look changes on the fly, no tools.
- >1 degree change in effective seat angle.
- 20mm adjustable effective reach.
- Machined from 7075 T6 and 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Dimensions: 10cm (L) x 5.5cm (W) x 4cm (H).
- Weight: 170g (actual net change approx. 100-120 grams because SwitchGrade replaces stock rail clamps which average 60-70 grams).
- Compatible with a wide range of market leading seatposts and saddles (saddles must have 7mm rails). See Compatibility Guide.
- Designed and tested on the North Shore. Made in Whistler, BC, Canada.
- Patent Pending.
WHICH VERSION DO YOU NEED? Go to the Compatibility Guide to find out.
"This device could be a game-changer for many bikes and riders of all types."
"I ride with multiple folks for whom this could be the best upgrade to their riding experience since the dropper post."
"One seat position isn't actually the optimum position most of the time… sometimes on the super steep climbs you've got to get your weight right over the front and at the same time keep some pressure on the saddle so I think this is a really cool idea."
"All body types will benefit from the improved ergonomics when climbing and feel less vulnerable with a seat in a friendly, positive angle while descending."
Great addition; didn't think I'd use it on rides as much as I actually do. Bit pricey though.
Quality seems good as far as durability. Fit and finish for a $250 part is lacking. Some sharp edges weren't beveled in machining and you can tell they are ringing every last dime out of the tooling. Over all its a cool product and with some revisions might be worth the 250.
Just road my first ride with this. Absolute game changer for the steep climbs. Keeps you forwards so you don’t slide back equating to less pulling yourself up by the handle bars.
After a dropper post this has to be the next best upgrade to your bike. The company provided me with good advise prior to ordering to ensure the right item suitable for my dropper post arrived. Even during the Christmas period had swift reply to any questions I emailed. Despatched and arrived super quick . A great quality product , very easy to fit. Cheers guys. Have recommended it to all my Muddyboyz MTB group
The workmanship and fit are perfect.
It helps me climb the mountains.